Last updated 16:32:50 IST Thursday, 31 March 2016
- Storing users’ preferences and settings
- Sign-in and authentication.
- Site analytics
The Platform Services will not be rendered if the user blocks cookies. Sharing Your Information Wooqer will not disclose User Information (“User Information”) outside of WOAS Technology Pvt. Ltd. or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except as described in your agreement(s) or as described in this privacy statement.
- Wooqer will not disclose User Information to a third party (including law enforcement, other government entity, or civil litigant; excluding our subcontractors) except as you direct or unless required by law. Should a third party contact Wooqer with a request for User Information, we will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from you. As part of that process, Wooqer may provide your contact information to the third party. If compelled to disclose User Information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
- Wooqer will not substantively respond to data protection and privacy requests from Users without the Customer’s prior written consent, unless required by applicable law.
Security If Wooqer become aware of any unlawful access to any User Information stored on Wooqer’s equipment or in Wooqer’s facilities, or unauthorized access to such equipment or facilities resulting in loss, disclosure, or alteration of User Information (each a “Security Incident”), we will: (a) notify the Customer of the Security Incident; (b) investigate the Security Incident and provide the Customer with information about the Security Incident; and (c) take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Incident. Customer and Users agree that:
- An unsuccessful Security Incident will not be subject to this Section. An unsuccessful Security Incident is one that results in no unauthorized access to User Information or to any of Wooqer’s equipment or facilities storing User Information. This may include, without limitation, pings and other broadcast attacks on firewalls or edge servers, port scans, unsuccessful log-on attempts, denial of service attacks, packet sniffing (or other unauthorized access to traffic data that does not result in access beyond IP addresses or headers) or similar incidents.
- Our obligation to report or respond to a Security Incident under this Section is not and will not be construed as an acknowledgement by Wooqer of any fault or liability with respect to the Security Incident.
- Notification of a Security Incident, if any, will be delivered to one or more of the Users by any means we select, including via email. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure the Users maintain accurate contact information on the Platform Services at all times.
Changes to the Policy Wooqer will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback and changes in Platform Services. When Wooqer posts changes to this statement, Wooqer will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. Wooqer encourages Users to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Wooqer is protecting information. Contact Us For queries, please contact Wooqer here . WOAS Technology Pvt. Ltd. 3rd Floor, #1090, 18th Cross, HSR Layout Sector 3 Bangalore, Karnataka India – 560102