Last updated 16:32:50 IST Thursday, 31 March 2016
When you provide us with personal information or complete a transaction, and purchase Wooqer, you consent to our
collecting it and using it for the transaction and subsequent communication and marketing. Users also consent to Wooqer collecting User Information and using it for communication and marketing.
Users may withdraw their consent for Wooqer to contact them, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of their information, within 7 calendar days of attaining the License or on grant of Private Internet Access, whichever is later, by contacting Wooqer at email@example.com or mailing us at: WOAS Technology Pvt Ltd, 3rd Floor, #1090, 18th Cross, HSR Layout Sector 3, Bangalore, KA, 560102, India
User Information is information including, but not limited to all text, sound, or image files and software that Users provide, or are provided on Users’ behalf, to Wooqer through the use of the Platform Services.
Wooqer only uses User Information to provide the Platform Services. This may include troubleshooting aimed at preventing, detecting and repairing problems affecting the operation of the Services and the improvement of features that involve the detection of, and protection against, emerging and evolving security threats to the User.
Payment Information is the information that you provide when making an online purchase through the Services. This may include your name, billing address, your payment instrument number (e.g., credit card), the security code associated with your payment instrument (e.g., the CSV) and other financial data.
Wooqer does not store Customer or User Payment Information. The payment gateway, Avenues India Pvt. Ltd. (CCAvenue), will be used to complete the transactions. For more insight, you may also want to read CCAvenue’s Privacy Statement here.
User Platform Services’ data may be transferred to, stored and processed in India or any other country where Wooqer or its affiliates, subsidiaries or service providers maintain facilities.
Although Wooqer only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout the website. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and Wooqer cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that Wooqer participates on are custom to the Terms and Conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. We will never ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
Wooqer uses social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save Users’ request to share a web page respectively through Users’ social media platform accounts.
Wooqer through social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy URLs. Users are advised to take caution and good judgment before clicking any shortened URLs published on social media platforms by www.wooqer.com. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine URLs are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore Wooqer cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Cookies & Similar Technologies
- Storing users’ preferences and settings
- Sign-in and authentication.
- Site analytics
The Platform Services will not be rendered if the user blocks cookies.
Sharing Your Information
Wooqer will not disclose User Information (“User Information”) outside of WOAS Technology Pvt. Ltd. or its controlled subsidiaries and affiliates except as described in your agreement(s) or as described in this privacy statement.
- Wooqer will not disclose User Information to a third party (including law enforcement, other government entity, or civil litigant; excluding our subcontractors) except as you direct or unless required by law. Should a third party contact Wooqer with a request for User Information, we will attempt to redirect the third party to request the data directly from you. As part of that process, Wooqer may provide your contact information to the third party. If compelled to disclose User Information to a third party, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify you in advance of a disclosure unless legally prohibited.
- Wooqer will not substantively respond to data protection and privacy requests from Users without the Customer’s prior written consent, unless required by applicable law.
If Wooqer become aware of any unlawful access to any User Information stored on Wooqer’s equipment or in Wooqer’s facilities, or unauthorized access to such equipment or facilities resulting in loss, disclosure, or alteration of User Information (each a “Security Incident”), we will: (a) notify the Customer of the Security Incident; (b) investigate the Security Incident and provide the Customer with information about the Security Incident; and (c) take reasonable steps to mitigate the effects and to minimize any damage resulting from the Security Incident.
Customer and Users agree that:
- An unsuccessful Security Incident will not be subject to this Section. An unsuccessful Security Incident is one that results in no unauthorized access to User Information or to any of Wooqer’s equipment or facilities storing User Information. This may include, without limitation, pings and other broadcast attacks on firewalls or edge servers, port scans, unsuccessful log-on attempts, denial of service attacks, packet sniffing (or other unauthorized access to traffic data that does not result in access beyond IP addresses or headers) or similar incidents.
- Our obligation to report or respond to a Security Incident under this Section is not and will not be construed as an acknowledgement by Wooqer of any fault or liability with respect to the Security Incident.
- Notification of a Security Incident, if any, will be delivered to one or more of the Users by any means we select, including via email. It is the Customer’s sole responsibility to ensure the Users maintain accurate contact information on the Platform Services at all times.
Changes to the Policy
Wooqer will occasionally update this privacy statement to reflect customer feedback and changes in Platform Services. When Wooqer posts changes to this statement, Wooqer will revise the “last updated” date at the top of this statement. Wooqer encourages Users to periodically review this privacy statement to learn how Wooqer is protecting information.
For queries, please contact Wooqer here .
WOAS Technology Pvt. Ltd.
3rd Floor, #1090,
18th Cross, HSR Layout Sector 3
India – 560102