QA Automation Engineer/Lead
Wooqer is seeking a QA Lead with expertise in manual and Automation testing with exposure to team management. You’ll be involved in the creation of business requirements inputting the test scripts and test scenarios to ensure developers understand the business requirements so that they can be effectively tested.
You will be responsible for defining and driving QA strategies and roadmap with apt toolsets to enhance current Quality Assurance processes within Wooqer for improved productivity.
– Work as part of cross functional, passionate agile project teams and ensure quality is driven into the heart of the development process from concept through to delivery
– Designing, developing and supporting QA frameworks ( Manual , Automation , API , Security)
– Increase coverage based on the QA roadmap.
– Mentor team members on automation and processes
– Be diligent about documentation and maintaining a robust log of all test cases and test Results.
-Drive and manage the release of the software with astute control on continuous integration and configuration management.
– Ensure product features test coverage to 100 %
– Use appropriate measures and KPIs to validate and report on software quality
– Capture QA metrics on weekly basis and create apt measure to ensure operational efficiency
– Be a creative thinker who can be a representative of users and user persona.
Knowledge & Qualifications
– Strong background in, and at least 6-8 years of working in QA function with strong automation skills on Selenium
– Experience testing and qualifying scalable web and mobile applications ( Android/iOS )
– Thorough understanding of SDLC, specifically automated QA processes in agile
– Experience in writing, executing and monitoring automated test suites using a variety of technologies including, but not limited to, Cucumber, Concordion, Selenium, Fit/FitNesse, SoapUI.
– Proficient with bug tracking and test management tool sets to support development processes
– Proficient working with relational databases such as MySQL
– Working knowledge of Unix/Linux
– Desirable to have SaaS platform background and exposure to Java