JOB DESCRIPTION: Product Manager (Platform)
Unique mix of technology, customers and product!
PM-Platform Experience focuses on marketability of Wooqer platform, engages with customers to best drive adoption, refines the platform for ease of use & ease of sales, manages critical platform parameters to maximize user experience on a daily basis, product manages key areas impacting better Wooqer socialisation at an enterprise (Governance, internationalization, security, integrations) as well as enhancing high quality response to customer requests.
• Point of contact from outside into Wooqer.
• Build and manage a team which is working to enhance user experience (devops, performance, infrastructure, gaps, defects, security, usage patterns, automation, application engineering)
• Engage during sales cycles with enterprise customers for Wooqer fitment into customer IT landscape Partner management (Infrastructure, services & people)
• Find and groom the right talent for your responsibilities
• Driving usage through analysis of usage pattern and assuring performance.
• Directly managing defects, infrastructure, professional services and new development.
• Working with individual product teams to get customer requirements resolved.
Desired Skills & Experience
You should be a people & situation leader to begin with. You'd have product managed an enterprise product before, have background in engineering and good sense of usability. Additionally, you'll possess the following attributes to be successful in this role:
• Process orientation
• Problem solving, data analysis & segmentation
• Ability to craft a strategy (not a plan)
• Very strong technology background (architectural)
• Outstanding presentation, persuasion skills
• Sense of usability, user experience
• Excellent relevant academics (Engineering + MBA from competitive schools)
• Customer interaction at highest levels
• Building and managing a team