Case Studies/ How a Global Footwear...
In a first of its’ kind session, a Global Footwear & Apparel Retailer witnessed live interaction between its employees including franchisee partners across 500+ stores and its management team in India.
Reach of the top management at the Global Retailer was limited in the vast spread 500+ stores franchise network in India. Instant reach to the entire 1500+ store staff with a single unified message for all stores as well as capturing their questions, asks and suggestions in real time, with all relevant stakeholders present in a short span of 30 mins was unthinkable.
With Wooqer, the retailer reached out to 1500+ store staff, geographically spread all over India through an online Townhall setup on the platform and interacted in a live Q&A session.
The activity was executed in less than 30 min and over 500 comments and live queries were captured from this exercise.
With Wooqer’s partnership, the retailer achieved to:
- Establish a modern way of training & engagement of employees
- Execute new campaigns, seasonal launches in short span of time
- Grow sales by enhancing staff knowledge
- Engaging partners with the brand and living the brand vision
- Certifying store champions
- Managing and monitoring widespread distribution network