JOB DESCRIPTION: Content Marketing Specialist
Ideate and create relevant, engaging, and interesting content that is relevant to our customer audience on a consistent basis. Ability to take initiative and come up with content ideas for all parts of the marketing funnel. Be a self-starter and adhere to strict deadlines.
Every day you
• In charge of website content, blog posts, case studies, white papers and other formats that resonate with our audience.
• Clear understanding of creating content for ToFu,MoFu, and BoFu.
• Create, maintain, and adhere to the content calendar that aligns to the marketing goals and corporate vision
• Research and understand what topics interest our audience from both online and offline research such as interviews and studies.
• Coordinate with the Design, Demand Generation, and Digital team for various requirements.
• Create, edit, and publish engaging creative content , liaise with content writers to ensure brand consistency.
• Optimize content according to SEO.
• Use content management systems to analyze website and blog traffic.
• Ensure compliance with law such as copyright and data protection.
• Stay up-to-date with the industry developments and generate new ideas to draw audiences’ attention.
• Technical writing on features and technical Wiki on the product.
• Impeccable command over the English language with no room for errors
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer/ Copywriter in the B2B world
• Technical knowledge, understanding, and interest
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Hands-on experience with Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress)
• Ability to meet deadlines
• Bachelor/master's in marketing, English, journalism or related field
• Keen eye for detail
• Hard working, hands on and diligent
• Possess enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a willingness to learn.