JOB DESCRIPTION: Java Platform Engineer (3-5 years)
This one is for deep technologists. If you rate yourself high on Java technology stack and have outstanding product engineering skills, super coding background and super problem-solving skills, you'll be amazed at what you'll find at Wooqer - the perfect environment to blend you with an awesome platform. If you bring outstanding coding to table, we'll invest in some amazing training & experiences in you. Additionally, you'll help build one of the finest stories from India.
Responsibilities: Deep engineering in all aspects of the platform or a group of specific set of platform technologies. You will inspire, drive, guide and mentor talented engineers to deliver scalable software with high quality. You will identify the right architectural framework, components, and services that becomes the building blocks of Wooqer platform. Be entrepreneurial and partner with a product manager to create and extend a platform that users love and pay for.
• At least 2-3 impactful, enterprise grade product where you should have played a major role
• You should rate yourself very high on the Java stack - Problem solving and deep coding skills
• Expertise working on API's, Search framework ( Lucene Indexes / Elastic search ),
• Expertise working on Notification frameworks ( Asynchronous calls and Queuing mechanism )
• Experience working on performance optimization projects
• Experience in implementing micro-services.
• Exposure to data management across systems. For e.g. Import/ Export/Conversion
• Exposure to a very highly scalable API driven integration enterprise ecosystem.
• knowledge of database ( preferably MySql ) with proficiency in SQL and performance tuning.
• Experience working in an Agile development environment
• An eye for user view into product/platform- A solution approach to challenges
• An engineering degree, from a reputed university with outstanding credentials is a must
• 3-5 yrs Industry Exposure